Mining Project Manager Jobs
Mining Project Managers oversee planning and construction throughout the various project stages, providing leadership and guidance for all staff as well as providing support to the senior management team.
Whether you’re a generalist or specialise in processing, infrastructure or power generation, we’re keen to speak with top tier Mining Project Managers looking for a partnership-based approach to advancing their career. Even if you’re not ready for a move just yet, the mining professionals we work with find it’s helpful to have someone ‘in their corner’ when it comes to managing their career.
Naturally, we’d anticipate you have experience in:
- Developing and implementing the overall project management plan
- Ensuring project completion within budget, on schedule and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Establishing the appropriate procedures to uphold all company standards and specifications, as well as requirements for governmental and legislated authorities.
- Monitoring and promote environmental and health & safety compliance throughout the project to ensure a safe working environment.
- Managing relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
In our experience, the very best Mining Project Managers have exemplary skills in:
- Leadership and/or management expertise.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Troubleshooting - with a talent to be creative when faced with challenges.
- Managing, assessing and prioritising resources, people and projects.
- Attention to detail.
You’ll have a bachelor’s degree in civil, construction or mine engineering, and/or experience in the end-to-end delivery of large scale mining projects. Experience within a broader industry function, such as infrastructure or processing, will appeal to our clients, as will periods of working in different countries or cultures.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to impress our clients, we’d like to hear from you. You can submit your CV or resume using the form below.
Send us your CV
You can submit your CV using the form below. We'll review your track record and experience and if
we think you have the credentials our clients will be looking for we will be in touch.