Mining Project Director Jobs
Working exclusively with top tier candidates for senior level roles in mining throughout the world, Stratum International’s consultants have developed relationships with some of the best project director talent in the sector. We pride ourselves in building long term relations with the most talented marketing professionals and supporting them throughout their careers.
As you’d expect, we’re looking for Mining Project Directors who can take responsibility for overseeing complex, high profile projects, providing strategic leadership for all teams involved and ensuring project completion in a timely, cost effective, efficient and safe manner. You’ll have the experience, gravitas and credibility to provide guidance and direction to experienced engineering and construction teams and diplomatic skills to deal with community leaders and government representatives.
Taking ultimate responsibility for the success of the whole of the project, it’s not a role for the faint hearted - and the rewards can be considerable. You’ll almost certainly have a bachelors or masters degree in an engineering subject - but your track record will separate you from the crowd. As a minimum, we’re looking for people with proven experience in:
- Project implementation and delivery working to project goals and targets.
- Directing and guiding teams and contractors; providing technical knowledge and leadership, whilst encouraging a productive and positive working environment.
- Planning work structures, project activities and responsibility assignment.
- Monitoring and managing all project scheduling.
- Establishing working practices, procedures and goals and maintaining company standards.
- Monitoring KPIs, completing audits and reviews, and implementing corrective strategies.
- Establishing and manage risk assessments, systems and procedures.
- Overseeing all health and safety, environmental policies and regulatory compliance relating to the project.
- Budgeting and cost control.
Our consultants develop an in-depth understanding of our candidates and their career goals to ensure we can provide truly informed support throughout their careers. This means we’re not always in a position to help every candidate who registers. If, however, you are a mining project director at the top of your game perhaps we should be taking. You may be pleasantly surprised by the level of support we provide.
Send us your CV
You can submit your CV using the form below. We'll review your track record and experience and if
we think you have the credentials our clients will be looking for we will be in touch.