Mining Project Controls Manager Jobs
According to data quoted by www.project controlsonline.com, while the average cost of project controls range from 0.5% to 3% of the cost of the project, the value of savings achieved are in excess of 10%. In addition, good project control practice reduces schedule slippage by 15% which creates a knock on benefit for the Net Project Value.
It is unsurprising then, that most project directors and managers place a great emphasis on securing the best mining project controls managers. That’s when they approach us.
We’re always interested in hearing from mining projects controls managers at the peak of their profession. Even if you’re not actively looking for a role right now we’ll keep in touch so that when you are ready we’re in the best position to help. And in the meantime we’ll look out for you just in case that one-in-a-lifetime opportunity crops up.
You’ll probably have a technical degree and be experienced in planning, scheduling, estimating, monitoring, cost management, change management and project reporting.
In addition you’ll be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Set up standard project procedures, including assigning of controls staff, initiation of project reporting and verification of set up requirements and execution plans.
- Set up project cost and schedule baselines.
- Established reporting and meeting requirements and published project reporting calendars.
- Conducted estimate verification and capital cost estimating
- Advanced projects using performance measurement, status reports and KPI monitoring.
- Led and mentored a mining project controls team
- Been responsible for team health and safety, including incident reporting and taking corrective action for unsafe behaviour.
Send us your CV
You can submit your CV using the form below. We'll review your track record and experience and if
we think you have the credentials our clients will be looking for we will be in touch.