We believe that the traditional mining recruitment model is fundamentally flawed – often taking months to find suitable candidates for business-critical roles while adding little value along the way.
We do things differently.
Our proactive approach to mining talent identification is a daily process, which we undertake regardless of active assignments. Only by consistently meeting with the top talent in the mining industry and keeping in touch throughout their careers are we able to develop the deep and trusting relationships that differentiate Stratum International from less focused mining recruitment firms.
This means we are able to shortlist pre-interviewed and pre-referenced mining professionals in a matter of days not weeks.
Put simply, we aim to know the people that you need before you know you need them.
80% OF OUR TIME IS PROACTIVE
- Daily identification of top tier mining professionals irrespective of market demands.
- Qualifying individuals’ skills and achievements through consistent, comprehensive interviews.
- Delivering interview feedback, résumé consultations and agreeing a personal action plan.
- Verifying a candidate’s skills and track record with references from industry peers.
- Coding professionals according to their capabilities, competences and career goals.
20% OF OUR TIME IS REACTIVE
- Receiving the client brief and categorise the cultural and technical requirements of a role.
- Aligning a shortlist of qualified candidates to match client needs.
- Facilitating client-candidate introductions
- Arranging interviews, oversee selection and assist with the on-boarding process.
- Following-up with ongoing support for clients.
Our involvement doesn't end once an appointment has been made. We continue to monitor and review the success of every placement to ensure clients get the measurable results they're looking for and candidates are fully onboard and up to speed.
Whatever your mining recruitment requirements, our rigorous assessments, referencing and post-placement feedback helps to ensure a positive outcome and reduce hiring risk.
Our aim is to continue to support clients through access to industry intelligence and original research. Through our real-time market data, candidates and clients benefit from unrivalled insight and analysis on the current state of the mining job market.
We use sophisticated search tools that build on years of in-house and external expertise to fill your senior mining executive positions. Combining our networks, talent mapping tools and fresh business intelligence, we leave no stone unturned in the search to find the right talent for your business.
Short-term project roles or temporary additional capacity during an operational ramp-up phase are just as important as long-term recruitment. Our network of pre-qualified, experienced interim managers means we can respond rapidly to your immediate requirements.
We can help you find and attract mining project and operations professionals at the top of their game. Our consultants are recognised experts in the field, focused on knowing the best mining talent available.