Mining Engineering Manager Jobs
At Stratum International we’re always looking for experienced Mining Engineering Managers who can provide authoritative leadership during the construction phase of a project on behalf of the owner’s or EPCM’s Engineering Team, while ensuring compliance with regulations and company standards.
You will be able to:
- Lead an Engineering Team on all engineering related matters throughout the Construction Phase.
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained, performance targets are met and a clear method to construction is given.
- Forecast and assist the HR department with regard to workforce requirements and recruiting, including contractors.
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained and working in a positive and productive environment.
- Provide leadership with regard to Environmental Issues, Health & Safety and Regulatory Compliance ensuring safe and compliant working conditions including completing risk assessments.
- Generate reports and provide information to senior management regarding work outputs, performance and engineering related requirements (including services and infrastructure).
- Prepare monthly/annual budgets. Manage procurement and cost controls in an efficient and cost effective manner.
You’ll probably have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering and a Certificate of Competency. Experience of working in a multicultural environment is always a bonus as we place candidates into opportunities worldwide. We’re particularly interested to speak to professionals with experience in engineering construction and/or management of managing an engineering department.
If you have the experience and skills to be considered one of the top tier mining engineers we would love to hear from you. Please complete the form below.
Send us your CV
You can submit your CV using the form below. We'll review your track record and experience and if
we think you have the credentials our clients will be looking for we will be in touch.