Mine Manager Jobs
Mine Managers lead the professional technical and mine operations team to ensure a safe, efficient and cost effective mining operation for the owners with optimum exploitation of the orebody. Incorporating responsibility for all operations and activities relating to the mine site, the role makes demands on the manager’s leadership, administrative and technical skills.
We’re interested in hearing from experienced mine managers who can demonstrate they are able to:
- Manage the day-to-day running of mine operations, including mine planning and optimisation, grade control, equipment availability.
- Maximise productivity of the mining team, reducing costs and ensuring production is in line with operational targets and budgets.
- Review all aspect of the mining department to ensure opportunities to add value are identified and implemented.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Environmental and Health & Safety policies and regulations with commitment to achieving safe behaviours.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are upheld and effective communication between team members and between all relevant areas are maintained.
- Monitor the need for additional training, development and/or mentoring and address if required.
- Provide regular and accurate reports on the productivity of the mine.
- Provide technical assistance and knowledge to the engineering and production teams.
You’ll need a degree in Mine Engineering, ideally combined with a postgraduate or masters qualification in business or management.
Send us your CV
You can submit your CV using the form below. We'll review your track record and experience and if
we think you have the credentials our clients will be looking for we will be in touch.